Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Just an Idea


I created this collage tonight to answer a request. 'A'- if you want different pictures- or different arrangement- just let me know! I can easily make changes. I can do full color or B/W or whatever. The possibilities are endless!

I will warn you that on a Christmas card they are pretty small- but I did one last year and loved it.

But I really liked these pictures of your beautiful family.
Let me know what you think!!!
Double click on the picture to see it bigger.

Promise of Joy:
But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today.
Hebrews 3:13

Thank you 'A' for being my encouragement! You have been a blessing to me!!

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Your work is amazing!!! I enjoyed sitting here browsing around through all of the different pages. I look forward to keeping up with you through the blog world!!! It was nice chatting with you!

Anonymous said...

Well, I thought I sent my comment but it isn't there so I guess I had better try again. I just wanted to tell you how amazing, great, wonderful and beautiful your pictures are. I love the way you put your name across the pictures - very professional looking and beautiful. I am thrilled that you are doing so well with the picture taking. I absolutely love the Santa pictures. The best I've ever seen. You need to contact the stores and see if you can take pictures next Christmas with Santa. Yours are way better than any I have ever seen. They are great!! Keep up the good work, you are really a pro.

I love you,
Aunt Ruthie