Monday, December 8, 2008

Santa's Village






Doesn't this look like fun?? We had a great time! They got to decorate cookies, and take pictures with Santa (posted earlier) pretend to be a snowman, write letters to Santa and then all of the other museum attractions that are there year-round. I have tons more I could post- but I think I am going to stop here. I am so glad that they are doing this now- I would have loooooved to have had it since they were babies- what a great picture place.

Afterwards we went to eat at a local small ice cream diner. Then we hit the downtown Christmas parade. The kids got enough candy to last ALL year! They had a blast.
I was worn out!!! We still had a church function to attend afterward. Whew!

Thanks, 'N' for inviting us and getting us out there! We had a great time! I encourage all of you local folks to go on out!!

Promise of Joy:
There is a right time for everyhting.... a time to laugh...
Ecclesiastes 3:1,4

No comments: