Monday, December 8, 2008

Nothing Sweeter






This beautiful baby girl belongs to the sweet little family I posted for already. But when I got to these pictures I just couldn't help but share.

The funny thing is these were taken in the back of their truck!!! I am just standing under the back door of their SUV. That was about all we could do that day because it was so extremely COLD! But I think they turned out all right for those conditions!

She was a great baby- never made a peep. She just wanted to be left alone and to sleep!

I really enjoyed meeting this family and have been honored they chose me to capture these special memories. These baby moments don't last long!!

Promise of Joy:
...Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these.
Matthew 19:14

No comments: