Friday, December 26, 2008

Ringing the Bells






Our children from church went to a local retirement community and rang the bells. They did a great job. Several people from our church live in this community and were so sweet to come out on a VERY cold day and support our children.

The angel pictures are from our Christmas cantata Sunday night. These girls fit the part perfectly! I love that sweet one of the little girl, "K" by herself. She was sweetly and patiently waiting for her next instruction! We have a great group of kids that I am very proud of! They are really beginning to understand the true meaning of Christmas! We are so thankful that our Saviour was born!

Promise of Joy:
"Because he loves me," says the Lord, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name."
Psalm 91:14

What a wonderful promise from a loving, protective God. It can at times be so scary to be a Mom in such a lost world- but I hang on to these promises- that my children will be protected because of the knowledge and admonition of our great God. Christmas definitley reminds me that I have a tremendous amount to be thankful for. I receive FAR more than I could EVER give! Thank you, Jesus!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're work is truly amazing!!!
I love reading your pictures and your descriptions as well!
You have been truly blessed with a very special talent!
Love you and your work...
Lark