Thursday, December 4, 2008

'L' Children






Oh. my. goodness. Can you believe how completely adorable these 3 are?? They are so carefree and sweet! We had so much fun! I told the kids to just play and pretend I wasn't there. The little girl (naturally) would play and twirl, then stop and smile and fling her hair- she so knew I was taking her picture! Like a little model.

I could post on and on. This was a full session and boy we packed a lot in! You MUST go to the full gallery when I get them all uploaded to see how great they were! I got really great individual shots, too.

That sweet baby just would NOT wake up!!! Mom and Dad tried and tried to rouse her- but she was just worn out- saving it all for that night! HA!

It looked like they were holding a baby doll! She is just gorgeous and never made a sound!
I have a few more ready to pst again in a minute. I had the BEST time, Thank you so much allowing me to be a part of your precious memories.

Promise of Joy:
I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
Psalm 139:14


Looking at that perfect baby, this scripture just popped out at me. How could anyone deny God when looking upon the face of a child?
It also makes me think of the precios baby boy that was sent from above to be the Saviour of the world! Just gives me chills!! Keep Him in focus this Christmas season- He IS the reason!!

No comments: