Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Morning






Here are a few from Christmas day. The top picture of me with 'H' was actually taken on Christmas Eve by my husband.

The one where 'M' is looking up at me is pure adreneline! You can feel the excitement in the picture! They were really pumped!

I just wanted to share a few of our great memories!

Promise of Joy:
Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth. Worship the Lord with gladness; come before Him with Joyful songs.
Psalm 100:1

Praise to God for giving us His most precious gift! He deserves all of our Praise and adoration!

Conversation between 'H' and myself:
H: "Mom, what does 'adore' mean?"
M: "Uhm, it means you really like something."
H: "Hmm... (now singing) Oh come let us really like Him?"


Wow- I had to start that explanation over! =)

No comments: