Thursday, December 4, 2008

And baby makes 3 =)






Can you tell this baby is looooved?? She has quite a fan club with big brother and big sister! She is one lucky little girl!

The only negative about the day was it was so COLD! I hated having that sweet baby out there- but we did her part very snappy and got her back in the truck. If I have time later I will try to post the ones I took in the back of the truck. It was too funny- we just made a make-shift bed in the back and snapped away. Of course, she never woke up. =)

I tried to put several on here of the 3 of them together because Mom was interested in making cards. I personally liked the one at the top with them covering her with kisses. That sums up this family to me- very loving!

Again- I had a great time and was so excited to be a part of your Christmas. It was great meeting you guys!

Promise of Joy:
And though a man might prevail against one who is alone, two will withstand him. A threefold cord is not quickly broken.
Ecclesiastes 4:12


I couldn't resist this scripture for this great family. Family is an awesome thing!!

No comments: