Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bbbbrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....






Well, the last picture sort of sums up the whole session! Poor baby was clinging to her big sis for some warmth! =) What we do for cute pictures!!
Well, it was worth the icy noses for me! For our circumstances, I think these turned out good. Most importantly- we had a good time (at least I did). I wish I had time to post the whole session- there are several others I'd love to share. If you'd like to see more- just check with the other site in a couple of days and all the pictures will be posted in the 'C' girls gallery.

If there is a change you want me to make- add "Merry Christmas" or something- please just let me know and I'll take care of it for you. Again- thank you for trusting me with these. Your girls are gorgeous- and an absolute joy to be around! Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Promise of Joy:
Pray about everything; tell God your needs, and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this, you will experience God's peace... His peace will keep your thoughts and your hearts quiet and at rest.
Philippians 4:6,7

OK- this may make this blog long- but I can not tell you how much this verse ministers to ME!!!! I pray (a lot) before every session usually.=) But for some reason, I didn't with this one- I was rushed , you know the excuses- and I have been a nervous wreck about this session!!! I just told a friend this tonight. I just didn't have peace about it. I knew it was because I didn't pray before it! I LIVE by this verse! God is so real to me and an ever-presence in my life! But I feel like He still honored my prayers and has given me yet another great session. I do give Him all the glory in what I do and thank Him immensely for giving me such an awesome hobby!!! So when I flipped to this verse tonight- the VERY night I needed it- it was such a "lightbulb" moment- I just had to share! =)

No comments: