Sunday, December 7, 2008

Our Christmas Card...




I had the hardest time EVER deciding which picture to us for our card! I went back and forth and tried a million different cards. I think I had a bad case of indecisiveness! I chose the MIDDLE.IF YOU DOUBLE CLICK ON IT, IT WILL SHOW IT CLOSE FOR YOU! I couldn't help it- I love the Beach and that special time with my family. I have the BEST memories of the weeks spent there! So there you go! And naturally- there is NO way I could choose just one of those-

I put the other 2 choices there too to show you My little 'M' with his new glasses!!  He was soooo upset when he found out from our school nurse (who he adores) that he needed them!  I just hated it for him! But everyone has been so sweet - and he has adjusted fine. He loves being able to see so much better!
I told you in earlier posts- he is just like my family. We ALL wear contacts! I am practically blind without mine.

Just a little follow up on a previous blog- M did make it into the gifted program. I am so proud of him. I am excited that his teacher is a girl from my own hometown whose family I know and like very well. I am looking forward to him feeling such a sense of accomplishment.

H is in the advanced class for gymanstics and soaring through 1st grade- I just couldn't leave her out! =)I have a big blog of them coming up. We had a fabulous weekend and I have TONS of pictures to prove it. =)

Promise of Joy:
Rejoice evermore. In everything give thanks: For this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. 1 Thessalonians 5:16,18


I do give thanks to God every day for my wonderful family and all of the great friends that we have. Thank you to all of you who have helped make our lives so rich and full.

No comments: