Saturday, November 22, 2008

A few more...






Here are a few more of this cute little family. I know that top picture is a little different- but I thought it was cute. I really like the one where the girls look so serious on the grass. That really is one of my favorites. I am going to have to play with it some and get different looks for it.

They are beautiful and I have so enjoyed being a part of their lives. Thank you so much for trusting me to "capture" your memories.

I will let you know when they are all up on the printroom site. I will try to put a few at a time up as I get them finished so you can have time to order for Christmas.

**I am really full for Christmas. I may can squeeze in a mini session - about 30 minutes- no change of clothing, about 30 minutes if you need me to to have in time for cards. Please email me if you are interested. =)

Promise of Joy:
This is the day that the Lord hath made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24


Please remember to keep Christ in Christmas this season! We should parise the One who makes it possible!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amy, These pics are awesome!! Great job Margie!

Susan