Wednesday, November 5, 2008

On the Bayou






Isn't the Bayou gorgeous this time of year??? Of course, being a southern girl, I ALWAYS think it's gorgeous! These were taken at my best friends grandparents house. The same place as the last post. I have never used their yard before- but it won't be the last time!! Thanks Mrs. 'B'!!!! =)

This is the family of a coworker and friend of mine. You may recognize the oldest boy as Sr E that I took last spring. I think their pictures turned out beautiful. These are a gift to their Mom for Christmas- no surprises- since she is in the middle of them! =)

I just thought I'd give a sneak peek- and show off our beautiful bayou.

Thanks, 'A' for asking me to capture your memories once again! This really means a lot to me! You have a great family.

Promise of Joy:
Make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose.
Philippians 2:2

This is my prayer for the leaders of our country. I pray that they will be together and in God's will.

No comments: