Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A few designs...






I played around with some lettering techniques today and wanted to show you what I came up with.

** If I have already done your session and you want something like this added to yours, just email or call me and I can add it to one of your pictures and add it to your gallery.

I really like the top one and will probably do one like this for my own family. I wanted to show the vintage style and b/w and sepia that I can do also.

I am booked until January. Thank you so much to all of you who have made this possible. I have had the BEST time!! =)

Start scheduling your spring pictures NOW. I will be very bust with Sr portraits and and a few wedding sessions that spots will be very limited. So please scedule now so that I won't have to overbook.-- Which I must say has been a great problem to have!!! You guys are the greatest!

Please email me with any questions or you can leave me a comment below. Thanks a BUNCH!! Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving!

Promise of Joy:
A merry heart doeth good like a medicine.
Proverbs 17:22


This is a great verse to usher in the CHRISTmas season!
Remember: HE is the ONLY reason for this wonderful season!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE THE LOLLIPOP PIC!