Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween






Aren't they adroable? I have had a hard time describing pictures, because the site has been uploading them in a different order than I have been putting them- this started with those wedding pictures- not sure why?

Well, Luigi (the guy with the big L) is mine. He wanted to be Luigi all year- but that costume is NOT easy to come by!! My sweet sister made one for him- albeit the hard way- (LONG story)- but she got it! And it looks GREAT!!! He had the best time! He paired up with his buddy 'R'- (you may recohnize from an earlier photo session) Mario!! I thought they looked adorable!

My 'H' was a black cat. She has been cat and the fiddle, hello Kitty cat, and now a black cat! I wonder what kind of cat she will be next year? The Cheshire cat? Cat and the hat? We'll see!

The China doll is 'R's big sis. She looked beautiful.

The cowboy is 'C'. He is so handsome. His eyes just shine!!

We had a great time a local church that we visit every year. They have such a Biblical presentation and it's so organized and fun! A big Thanks to all of you who are involved!!

Promise of Joy:
I will praise you, O Lord my God, with all my heart; I will glorify your name forever. For great is your love toward me.
Psalm 86:12-13


We were talking in Sunday School this morning about how blessed we are to have such happy, healthy children! Thank you God for finding favor in us to bestow your richest blessings, our children!! It's the hardest job I have ever had, with the most at stake, but the highest rewards. Thank you for trusting me!