Monday, November 17, 2008

A few more 'W'






I wanted to post some pics of the smaller groups. I loved these. My favorite though is of the mom and dad. It just fits their personalities to me.
I don't know why I like the ones of the children's legs- but I just do. It reminds me that they are still young and share such a close bond.
I know my good friend, 'J' is going to say it looks like they just lost their heads- HA!
I really got a lot of great shots this day- sometimes it just "clicks"- but I must confess I did a lot of praying for this session. The weather just wasn't looking good, and I was so afraid there wouldn't be any light. There wasn't a lot of light- as you can tell in some of the later pictures- but I think it turned out fine. So I must Give God the glory for blessing me once again!


Promise of Joy:
Be content with such things as ye have.
Hebrews 13:5

Our preacher preached this from a different text the other day, and I flipped right to this vese tonight. Maybe God is trying to tell me something?? =) I know how blessed I am with great family and friends- but I think we can all be reminded of this verse from time to time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who needs heads when you have great boots--haha-- i like the leg pic too! but then you prob knew i would... i love them all--- you've got talent - i tell ya!